Lazy Bear Lodging
Vacation rentals in Hungry Horse, Montana
Located 10 miles/12 minute drive to the west entrance of Glacier National Park
Taking Reservations for 2023-Book your stay today!
Where great adventures start!
Check in time: 3PM
Check out time: 11AM
**We reserve the right to decline reservation requests leaving 2 day gaps in the calendar**
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement. All units are cleaned by a housekeeper prior to each Tenants stay. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bear/wildlife proof garbage can. DO NOT feed any animals on the property (squirrels/birds etc.) as it attracts larger predators. Tenant is asked to remove ALL trash before checking out of the unit. Tenant is cautioned not to leave any trash outside as it attracts animals.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
6. The Tenants shall have no more than 6 (six) persons reside or sleep on the premises for Trout Run cabin and Moose Creek cabin. The Tenants shall have no more that 7 (seven) persons reside or sleep on the premises for the Bear Den. The Tenants shall have no more than 10 (ten) persons reside or sleep on the premises for Wildhorse Trail cabin.
No camping is allowed outside of the building, including tents, camper trailers and recreational vehicles.
7. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners and rental units. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the cabins. Please dispose of smoking material properly.
9. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and cooking items (pots/pans etc.). Toilet paper, soap (hand/dish), shampoo/conditioner/bodywash, and other consumables are also provided (i.e. coffee, cooking spice, non-stick cooking spray etc.). If you do finish off a consumable, please make note for housekeeping or replenish at the local grocery store.
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
12. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
14. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions or forest fires that threaten nearby areas. Landlord HIGHLY recommends Tenants to purchase travel insurance.
15. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
16. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
17. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
18. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas-powered items and will seek help from landlord if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
19. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform landlord immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
20. The property has fire alarms and carbon monoxide detector installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify landlord without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
21. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors and window. Tenant will also be responsible for the security of their personal property ie car/camper etc. while on Landlord property.
22. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months, they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
23. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
24. Starlink satellite internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
Bookings cancelled at least 30 days before the start of your stay, you will receive 100% refund of rental fees.
Bookings cancelled at least 14 days before the start of your stay, you will receive 50% refund of rental fees.